Threads
Don't you have 3 year warranty ?
As has been done to death receintly
Owner abuse like using fuel that has water in it is not a warranty claim item
It is not Tor's or Loncin's fault it is nanogiant's fault

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
was the water in the fuel a result of washing the engine off?

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
It is a two barrel carb. the dead cyl. side could be stopped up. take the air filter off and start it up and shoot a shot of carb cleaner in the barrels one at a time and see if that changes things. I would get me a can of sea foam and treat the fuel. I would also get a can of seafoam deep creep it is a spray and take the fuel filter loose drain in and spray it full of the deep creep. If it is a water issue it will pull the water right out of the fuel and you will not have to take the carb off to clean it to get the water out.

nanoGiant

Threads
As has been done to death receintly
Owner abuse like using fuel that has water in it is not a warranty claim item
It is not Tor's or Loncin's fault it is nanogiant's fault
Agree I didn’t think it was fair to expect warranty to cover it. At least if it was a result of the water.

nanoGiant

Threads
It is a two barrel carb. the dead cyl. side could be stopped up. take the air filter off and start it up and shoot a shot of carb cleaner in the barrels one at a time and see if that changes things. I would get me a can of sea foam and treat the fuel. I would also get a can of seafoam deep creep it is a spray and take the fuel filter loose drain in and spray it full of the deep creep. If it is a water issue it will pull the water right out of the fuel and you will not have to take the carb off to clean it to get the water out.
I will give that a shot! Thank you

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Are you power washing the mower?

nanoGiant

Threads
Are you power washing the mower?
Usually just wash with garden hose. I know where the water came from, if that's where you're going. I had a 55 Gallon drum with non ethanol fuel I use for my small engines, I had recently pumped out some to fill my 5gallon containers. The first 5 gallon container was the one I put in the mower, it had about a quart of water I could see after I drained out the gas in the mower. evidently the cap on the barrel at some point wasn't sealed tight and some water got in.

nanoGiant

Threads
What really bothers me is the amount of smoke coming out when I run it, I'm afraid of harming the engine running it that way even for a short time.