Toro Introduces SmartStow Feature on Push Mowers

Threads
When I saw this I thought-WOW! That's actually a really cool idea!! :thumbsup:

"BLOOMINGTON, Minn., Oct. 28, 2013 If you've been wishing for more storage space in your cramped or crowded garage, Toro is about to make your wish come true. The new Toro Recycler mower with SmartStow feature can be stored vertically, reducing the storage footprint of your mower by up to 70%.
This breakthrough, space-saving mower is possible thanks to Mow 'N' Stow technology by Briggs & Stratton. With the Mow 'N' Stow engine, there are no concerns about leaking gas or oil when you tip the mower upright. This patented technology features improved seals and gaskets, a unique fuel tank design and a "no-weep" carburetor. All of these features combine to allow for vertical storage, so your mower takes up less space.
This machine is powered by a 7.25 ft-lbs. gross torque* engine and is backed by Toro's top guarantees, so you know you can count on the Recycler with SmartStow for years to come. It features Toro's three-year Guaranteed-to-Start promise: If your mower doesn't start on one or two pulls, Toro will fix it for free. A two-year full coverage warranty keeps you covered if anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance. See your retailer for full warranty details."

(GIE+EXPO News: Toro Introduces New Recycler Mower with SmartStow - Rural Lifestyle Dealer)

SmartStow_co2266s_wpm_20339p_27_2k.jpg

(http://www.rurallifestyledealer.com...13/gie/SmartStow_co2266s_wpm_20339p_27_2k.jpg)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Anything to sell a mower. Next will be a low tire light. And a heated steering wheel.

LoCo86

Threads
I would think it would be more of a hassle to put it away in that position then take it back out. The handle folding up is a good idea, but to full tilt the entire mower is a little too far.

mowerman35

Forum Newbie
Threads
When I saw this I thought-WOW! That's actually a really cool idea!! :thumbsup:

"BLOOMINGTON, Minn., Oct. 28, 2013 If you've been wishing for more storage space in your cramped or crowded garage, Toro is about to make your wish come true. The new Toro Recycler mower with SmartStow feature can be stored vertically, reducing the storage footprint of your mower by up to 70%.
This breakthrough, space-saving mower is possible thanks to Mow 'N' Stow technology by Briggs & Stratton. With the Mow 'N' Stow engine, there are no concerns about leaking gas or oil when you tip the mower upright. This patented technology features improved seals and gaskets, a unique fuel tank design and a "no-weep" carburetor. All of these features combine to allow for vertical storage, so your mower takes up less space.
This machine is powered by a 7.25 ft-lbs. gross torque* engine and is backed by Toro's top guarantees, so you know you can count on the Recycler with SmartStow for years to come. It features Toro's three-year Guaranteed-to-Start promise: If your mower doesn't start on one or two pulls, Toro will fix it for free. A two-year full coverage warranty keeps you covered if anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance. See your retailer for full warranty details."

(GIE+EXPO News: Toro Introduces New Recycler Mower with SmartStow - Rural Lifestyle Dealer)

SmartStow_co2266s_wpm_20339p_27_2k.jpg

(http://www.rurallifestyledealer.com...13/gie/SmartStow_co2266s_wpm_20339p_27_2k.jpg)

A great machine indeed..!
Cordless Electric Lawn Mower | Cordless Electric Lawn Mower Reviews