Toro Group

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I do have one more question for you Mr. Frustrated. If you blow a tire or burn a fan belt on your vehicle, does that mean all vehicles of that brand are poorly designed and garbage? According to your logic the answer would be YES. Am I correct?

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
He'll just make a new fan belt on his lathe LOL.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
So you buy a big box Toro Personal Pace and you consider it heavy duty? Not even close. I had one years ago with the larger engine. I replaced the belt once and the transmission once. The second transmission went out and I gave it away to a neighbor. I wasn’t going to put any more money into it. You should have taken it in for warranty.
I replaced the Toro Personal Pace with a bullet proof walk behind mower. I bought a Snapper Ninja Commercial mower.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I replaced the Toro Personal Pace with a bullet proof walk behind mower. I bought a Snapper Ninja Commercial mower.
The same mower your great great grand kids will be mowing with. Yup have several of those. Still waiting on some company to improve on these Snappers.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The same mower your great great grand kids will be mowing with. Yup have several of those. Still waiting on some company to improve on these Snappers.
There’s not much that can be improved on. The drive system beats every other brand.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
There’s not much that can be improved on. The drive system beats every other brand.
The hi-vac deck. Only pusher I know of that will suck spare change off your garage floor. Bolt the wing tips onto the blade. Best bagger on the planet. No other mower comes close. Don't care if you have a dozen blades on it.

Drive system is top shelf. Although I do like the Toro Personal Pace bar design better. Just the bar design only. Snapper is way better in the transmission department. Easily add 00 grease. Toro is a pain to strip down and clean out the old dead grease. Is do-able though.

Who came out with the steel ball bearing wheels first?

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
@slomo
The Ninja mulching mower beats the Toro in the mulching department too. The Snapper Ninja blade was more expensive. The Toro Personal Pace transmission is pretty weak. The discontinued Ariens Classic is another top performer.

Last edited:
Threads
Today I got the bagger on my Toro My Ride. I'm thinking of buying the cover for the seat. I will buy the floor mat, assist bar and the jack you attach to the frame. And the hour meter. Which way should the hour meter be placed in that slot. Facing the outside or facing the operator?

Threads
I guess I'll have it facing me when I sit down next to the throttle in that slot they provide.