Tire Sealant

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
i know that in the past I have said many times how much I hate Slime as a tire sealant, but for those of you who are constantly puncturing tires this product might be of interest to you. We have been using it for a while and it seems to be working very well. Still not looking forward to the day I will have to remove a tire with it in, but just because I'm not keen on it, it may help some of you out.

https://www.facebook.com/BGEquipment/videos/923171484396090/

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Stens offer what looks like an identical product, same colour, same container & pump.
It works sort of.
I have used it ti seal off cracks in tyre sidewalls and it works reasonably well.
However eventually in ends up in a big puddle on the bottom of the tyre with a thick skin on top.
So you drive along with a heavy lump making the wheels off balance.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
The biggest problem I find with garden or lawn tractors is weather checked tires in the side wall. So these tires get replaced or install a inner tube. I have been using the tire slim in my ATV's for years now and just love it. Off road ATV riding you pick up a lot of junk into your tires and you don't want a flat tire when you are miles into the back country. I find it doesn't puddle at all and I can run at speeds well over 50 MPH without any balance problems.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Put it in a Honda & trailer that an old bloke up the hill uses for personal mobility as well as the 10 acre lawn, worked a treat, no flats in the past 3 years ( different brand )
Put it in a Cub Cadet on 10 acres again no problems for 1 year ( Stens)
But both the Husqvarna tractors I did were a total failure and both formed a puddle under a thick skin so they had to get tubed as a no cost warrantee job. Both Stens.
What was liquid simply washed off as in video. What was solidified had to be wire brushed off, very messy but not all that hard to do.
It might be a speed thing, it might be a useage thing as both failures were on 1/4 residential blocks, don't know but I got a 44 gal drum of the goo so will do some experimenting in the off season.
Why the 44 ?
Because it was twice the price of the 13 gal and about 1/10 the price of the single use bottle that customers see on the shelf in the supermarket so I can install it into their tyre for less than the bottle they could buy at our equivalents to Walmart.