This is what you get when a bunch of engineers get stoned and design a mower

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / This is what you get when a bunch of engineers get stoned and design a mower
I think you may be right. Wilbur may have been here.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / This is what you get when a bunch of engineers get stoned and design a mower
Don't know about Wilbur but I hope I got rid of Murphy or at least he left in a big hurry after I shot at him with the 12ga loaded with BBs.

But I think Wilbur had passed by here too, just got a mess of a wiring harness hack repaired Monday.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Got the other blades and spindles off. Bert you were right the nonbuggared up ones have the hole and shear pin. The buggerd one has the hole rusted over and i didn't see it and the wrong blade without the holes. Thanks for the info.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Got the other blades and spindles off. Bert you were right the nonbuggared up ones have the hole and shear pin. The buggerd one has the hole rusted over and i didn't see it and the wrong blade without the holes. Thanks for the info.
Those blades are not cheap
The proper ones are very thin but funny enough seem to outlast blades 3 times as thick so must be made from a very high grade steel $$$$ .
It would be prudent to order them now because they might take a while to turn up
I got a lot off ebay from a shop who was selling down his stock .
From my friendly Husqvarna dealer it was always 2 to 4 months for delivery so I keep at least one set of each blades but in 10 years the only blade I have replaced was from hitting a dog bone .
OTOH I have replaced a lot of shear pins as of course this is OZ the gum tree capital of the world so lots of dropped branches