The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Views: 432,096

Total views 1105

HOLY CRAP!!! We're back in the stratosphere again!! (Boo ought to feel right at home!) Me? - I'm getting dizzy from lack of O2!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good morning and happy trash collection day to all y'all............

View attachment 42270

Trash collection? You get trash collection? I have to load all my junk up and haul it off myself.. We ain't got no stinkin' trash collection.. Come to think about it though, we got BEARS. They will collect your trash for you if you leave it anywhere they can smell it! However, be advised that they are much messier than regular trash collectors..

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey Bou .... I KNOW you bein in Cajun country you must LUUUUVVVVV these...

wife found these while shopping @ Family Dollar 2day, we usually get these 4 dessert a Beef O' Bradys restaurant when we feast there, MMMMmmmmmm SOOOoooooooo Goooooooooooood !!!

View attachment 42274 you can buy right from them in N'oleeennns .. ::thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:licking:

Boo,

You gotta get out into the real world more often! The ONLY place to have real Beignets is at the Cafe' Du Monde in New Orleans.. Everybody goes there. Powdered sugar too! Yummmmm.

Rog

PS. I shudda said: - in "Naw-Lens"...

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 433,025

Total views 929

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 350.jpg
Hinder

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Tom,

Glad all went well.. Yeah that prep stuff is unbelievable! Sure as hell "cleans" you out!! Whew!!!! All I can say is, "Eat more kale".. Might help.. How knows??

Rog

Actually it's a riot when you lie to the operating team and tell em you did use the prep, when ya really didn't !! .. SURPRISE !!..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
HOLY CRAP!!! We're back in the stratosphere again!! (Boo ought to feel right at home!) Me? - I'm getting dizzy from lack of O2!

What's goin on here ..?? we on an elevator or sumthin ..??? .. :confused2:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Trash collection? You get trash collection? I have to load all my junk up and haul it off myself.. We ain't got no stinkin' trash collection.. Come to think about it though, we got BEARS. They will collect your trash for you if you leave it anywhere they can smell it! However, be advised that they are much messier than regular trash collectors..

Yep livin in the Forest we have the exact same situation, there is the Trash Collection Station bout 15 miles down the road, so we be better off than some folks I hear drive 40-50 miles, 1 way, things can get kinda sparse out our way ..

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Boo,

You gotta get out into the real world more often! The ONLY place to have real Beignets is at the Cafe' Du Monde in New Orleans.. Everybody goes there. Powdered sugar too! Yummmmm.

Rog

PS. I shudda said: - in "Naw-Lens"...

If ya look at the pic REAL GOOD Goomba, thats who's sellin the product, I first heard of them @ Beef O' Brady's , the waitress recommended them for a dessert .. instant addiction !! these might be exactly what they use @ Brady's 2 make theirs...:confused3:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
OK trivialities out of the way .......

G' Mornin Hinder Finder .. 1455140897-2165xohl-blk (Medium).jpg

G' Mornin Gang .. 987924615.jpg

Thought 4 2day .. 50-Funny-Inspirational-Quotes-That-Will-Inspire-You-Extremely-15.jpg