The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I knew I would be getting crap from you this morning. Wifes needs come first. Feet are hurting her because of the front coming through.

Foot massage Chuck!! 15 minutes of that and you will get - maybe - a thousand 'Atta-boys"!! (of course one F-up will wipe ALL of them out), but I suspect you are used to that, aren't we all?

Rog

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

No Rog,
It is just frustration at the offical "white men know all, because they are white & have better weapons " attitude that pisses me off.
Even worse is when they urinate millions up the wall when all they have to do is admit the don't know everything and simply ask one of the people who have lived here for 50,000 years ( more old sites found ) without even needing a wheel.

Our government destroyed millions of acres of highly productive forrests in order to run sheep & grow wheat because they KNEW that RAIN FOLLOWS THE PLOUGH and removing all of the forrest would make it rain more, it didn't .
We are now in the middle of the bushfire season.
The black fellas burned the land without causing major destructive fires that wipped out millions of acres using nothing more than some branches.
White man has satelites, tankers, pumps, helicopters, jet bombers, infra red imaging, & radio communication but still has not managed to go a single season without a catastrophic fires because they won't listen to the natives when they tell them how to manage fire risk.

To show just how unbelievably stupid white man is .
We grow world class DRY CLIMATE wines in the Upper Hunter Valley and have been doing so for over 100 years.
Sydney ( and the growing centeral coast ) needed more water so the white engineers found the perfect spot for a dam, where 3 deep gorges come together so a tall short wall quadrupled the water storeage capacity.
Only problem was the 3 gorges drained the Upper Hunter, where it dosen't rain which is why they grow DRY CLIMATE grapes there.
So the "perfect dam" has only ever been 15 % full in the past 50 years.
If they had spoken to the black men they would have been told to go 15 miles further up and put the dam in a different place where it catches water from the floods that happen around 10 times a year.

And yes way way way too many people for the planet to support.
There is a reason why China is buying up agricultural properties all over the world and that is from the only country that has done something about excessive population.

Down here we think it is good use of money to spend $ 1,000,000 + on making 2 white people have another white baby while we can not find $ 40,000 for a mobile dialasis machine to treat the diabeties in the black population that the white population has caused.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

You know there are times when I wonder about Bert-Man.. Either he suffers from the same syndrome some whites in America do, you know the ones, that relate with American Indians, (seeing them as saviors of the planet). Or maybe he IS an outback bushman, swamped in the white-man's cesspool that has engulfed his country. . . . I dunno, but I understand his anguish. Most of us despair at the loss of 'Nature' that we see every day, but unless we reduce the number of humans inhabiting the earth, I fear this trend will continue until some disaster puts things back into balance. Probably not a popular view, but true all the same...

Evidently cold weather (and advancing age) effects my thinking.. I'm getting down in the mouth... And Yes Boo, 34*F down here feels much colder than 10*F does in Maine. It has to do with the humidity. The humidity in Maine in the winter is so friggin' low you can leave a package of crackers open for a month and they are still crisp! Don't try that here!

Rog

I think Bert needs a sleeezy weasel type girl to come along, and draw some of that "poison" outa his system !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

It ain't "NEER" do well, ya dang redneck, . . . it's NARE do well, . . . as in NEVER do well, which fits this gang of greasy knuckled, wrench twistin, thread posters perfectly..

Besides, keepin' this gang "under control" as you suggest, would be likened to keepin' thirty cats in a cardboard box! Good luck!!! :cool:

d1c087c91822574abd9c45914970ed58--pet-memorials-cat-sleeping.jpg

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I think Bert needs a sleeezy weasel type girl to come along, and draw some of that "poison" outa his system !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:
aint that the truth!!!!

hates the white man and talks of the black man as an example, whats that make him the blue man holding his breath til someone listens to reason?!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

and as usual, I show up just in time to bring the chatting to a halt.
Guess I scared everyone off

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

and for the record, bottled up hatred towards things you can not control will surely remove years from your life, don't roll over and play dead, but for Gods' sake live your life and cause no harm to others or yourself.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

and as usual, I show up just in time to bring the chatting to a halt.
Guess I scared everyone off

You ain't scared no-one off Doc, it's just that we gotta give a BIG guy like you lot's of "breathin-room" ..:thumbsup:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

You ain't scared no-one off Doc, it's just that we gotta give a BIG guy like you lot's of "breathin-room" ..:thumbsup:
:laughing::laughing::laughing: