The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

One of the local News stations is "always" reporting of of a family's or person's mis-fortune/tragedy, and on occassion, a worthy cause that does solicit the "Go Fund Me" site, I have never visited the site myself, ( might be a good idea for a rainy day (like today) to read ) Yes I've heard stories of "LEECHES" ( what I call ..@#%))%%$@!^%$$% ) that don't work and find devious ways to "sucker" the Gov. or private citizens to "GIVE" them money, subsidies, or goods, because they won't work ) I'm NOT against folks seeking " help " if they truly NEED it, But I'm like a great number of folks, I'm sick N tired of the "LEECHES" bleeding this country and the working-class people,
a "Hand-UP" ... is one thing,..a "Hand-OUT" is another thing !! whether it's "Foreign-Aid", Disability, Food Stamps, Disaster Relief, Medicare/Medicaid , Social Security, etc.,etc.,etc., "Gaming" our society, is a real piss-off thing for me, AND, why does it seem, if the GOV. needs money for these "useless basty nastards" , it's most likely, Social-Security funds is where it's "STOLEN" from ..:thumbdown:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

thermometer on the shed is reading -3°, the house is reading 2° and the weather station in town just reported it is 0°.....we can all agree on one thing....it's ******* cold out!!!!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well Doc, if it got a lil colder here today, we'd have snow also !!, we have the "Liquid-Sunshine" (aka) rain , today ..

42846551-Summer-cool-down-concept-and-cooling-off-idea-as-a-sun-character-icon-holding-on-to-a-c.jpg...RAIN A.jpg

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

meanwhile in NJ

frozen_hell_engagement_by_joopadoops.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Guess I'll try try throwin a bit of humor at the "wall" and see what sticks !!

tumblr_me2h6cWMpZ1qzhq75o1_500.jpg

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

so cold outside for the horses, that in Hanks' Stall, we have Mount Pissmore.......can't wait till it goes above freezing so we can clean that up

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

so cold outside for the horses, that in Hanks' Stall, we have Mount Pissmore.......can't wait till it goes above freezing so we can clean that up

Do you have ANY, type of heat for your outdoor animals ..??? Doc ?? , and anybody else too!!