TB22 EC String Trimmer Piston Rings

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I mean for that handheld trimmer and yes I have seen cylinder that huge diameter rings.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Boy what a ring at 35 inches diameter. I just want to see you put that in the cylinder.:ROFLMAO:

The Caber rings are easy enough to find for this engine if you know how to find them.
Go on rub it in
will go back & change the units so it makes sence :ROFLMAO:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The fact checker likes to rub it in

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The fact checker likes to rub it in
Don't worry I working on leaving, just got to break the habit of checking in. Already been accused of doing things that I wasn't. I done lock down my PMs, Emails, and Profile so no one can post to them. I also have quit posting most of what I could post in the line of help like where to find the rings for the TB22 EC power head.

DanielM88

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah I measured the remnants of my ring with a dial caliper.. it seemed to be exactly 3/64 on the face. What would happen if it's supposed to be 3/64 but I get the 1.2mm instead? Could that cause problems?

I'm also getting a gateway timeout at Total Seal. I'll keep trying.

Also, do I HAVE to get rings with the 2 stroke peg? Wasn't sure how much of an issue that is. Most of what I'm seeing has the same thing but flipped around a different direction... like this image below.

1602199393388.png

dougand3

Threads
With the ring locating pin offset to the top, the "scalloped" end gap only fits one way. Flip ring over. Yes, you need it or ring end gap will be too big.