Substitute For Super UDT 2?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well here is the price for the one I work on for my customer.
1661275257997.png

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Exactly, and that looks like a basic model.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Actually the stripped down base model is 15K.

K260Kenny

Threads
Why are you laughing at my answer? You don’t tell us whether you have a $5K lawn tractor or a $300K series M fully loaded. My psychic powers and most of the other techs around here have been limited due to COVID so we make some mistakes.
You guys are making a lot of assumptions about me and my equipment and completely bypassed answering the question. It doesn't matter if I have a $200,000 tractor or if I'm changing the oil or killing ants with it, the question was is there a lower cost substitute and you completely ignored that trying to "educate" me about saving a dollar. Stop trying to be a psychic and just answer the question like bertsmobile1 did, if you don't have an answer then go to the next post. It's very simple.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
So you are saying if we would have simply said NO, then you would have been happy and the thread would have ended. That’s not how this forum works. When I answer a member question, I do so in a way that can educate others who may be asking it in the future. You are not the only person who comes to this forum with Kubota questions and this is not the first time this question has been asked and answered.

K260Kenny

Threads
So you are saying if we would have simply said NO, then you would have been happy and the thread would have ended. That’s not how this forum works. When I answer a member question, I do so in a way that can educate others who may be asking it in the future. You are not the only person who comes to this forum with Kubota questions and this is not the first time this question has been asked and answered.
No would have been an actual answer so yes, in your case, it would have been better. What do you mean I'm not the only one that comes to this forum with a Kubota question? Whaaattt? I'm shocked!
I figured it had to have been asked before but searching didn't find anything, you could have posted a link to one of those threads instead of all of this 🐄:poop:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
As said before do whatever you want with your own equipment but as far as I know there is no sub for the UDT2. I just don't do it as a repair business as I don't need the liabiltiy of a failure because I subbed an unapproved lubricate.

K260Kenny

Threads
As said before do whatever you want with your own equipment but as far as I know there is no sub for the UDT2. I just don't do it as a repair business as I don't need the liabiltiy of a failure because I subbed an unapproved lubricate.
Perfect, thanks!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry, simply answer, NO.