simplicity champion consumers edition PTO shut down then engine quits

U

unclecrash

• / simplicity champion consumers edition PTO shut down then engine quits
IM TRYING REALLY HARD TO GET MY ACCOUNT SHUT DOWN , BUT IT SEEMS YOU FUCK STAINS MUST HAVE RUN OFF MOST THERE PEOPLE AS I HAVE SEEN A THREAD WHERE LOTS ARE WANTING THERE ACCOUNTS CLOSED GO FIGURE WITH HELP LIKE THIS NO WONDER THEY WILL NOT BUT AN EASY BUTTON TO DELETE AN ACCOUNT THIS USED TO BE A DECENT PLACE FOR INFO NOT ANYMORE TOO MANY FUCK STAINS IN HERE WHO THINK THERE SHIT DONT STICK I GOT NEWS YOUR ALL SMELLY IN HERE LMMFAO AT YOU PUSSY TWITS

U

unclecrash

CANT BELIEVE NOT A ONE OF YOU SMALL ENGINE DICK WEEDS FIGURED OUT TO TEST THE CLUCTCH BUNCH OF WHINNY LOSERS IN HERE WHO KNOW NOTHING, AS OLD AS THE MOWER IS YA ITS THE CLUTCH LMMFAO AT RIVITS AND BURT BOY YOU SUCK, I EVEN TOLD YOU THE BATTERY IS GOOD AND YOU CRYED ABOUT THAT IT COULD BE A MILLION PLATES LMMFAO GREAT SMALL ENGINE REPAIR GUYS IN HERE FUNNY IM A MECHANIC BUT NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING SMALL ENGINE MECH SO YOUR STUPID POST RIVITS ABOUT IF I WAS A GOOD MECH I WOULD KNOW MY OWN MOTOR IS ASSINIGN TO SAY THE LEAST. GUESS YOU WERE ASSUMING AGAIN.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Shoutings getting louder and dumber!!! Holes getting deeper!!! Wonder what part of the country this guys from??? Pity anyone who has to deal with him face to face!!! Maybe it’s 13 year old Karen trolling us again???

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Shoutings getting louder and dumber!!! Holes getting deeper!!! Wonder what part of the country this guys from??? Pity anyone who has to deal with him face to face!!! Maybe it’s 13 year old Karen trolling us again???
Probably more like a 2 yr old.

If he screaming he is going have to be a lot louder as I can't hear or see him.

He probably thinks we don't know how to test a PTO electric coil. Well is an example of the Warner with the actual resistance values blanked out so he has no point of reference other than a new PTO clutch or someone willing to give a guess at the values. Only applies to the models listed.

1629583246220.png

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
I quit the thread to try and avoid what happened could see nothing good would come from it.