Lawn Addict
Threads
Springs a coming.

midnite-rider-albums-misc-picture12465-jonquil12.jpg
Springs a coming.

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Our daffodils are only a little bit out of the ground....yours are like in full bloom! :licking: I guess the first picture is of jonquils, not daffodils, but there is not much difference!

Yes, we call them Jonquils and they have been blooming a couple of weeks now. I dug a few bulbs up years ago from an old vacant homes yard, just down the road, in the city of Smyrna, Ga. Ironically there cities motto is "The Jonquil City". The few have proliferated into many. :smile:

Threads
Yep the butter cups, and daffodils are coming up here too, and the trees are budding. :thumbsup:

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Too embarrassed to post a picture, but forgot to drain my mower's tank last fall. Of course, it's now surging like mad at all throttle positions, and won't idle at all. Runs pretty smooth on full choke :rolleyes:

Workbench is now home to a fully dissembled carburetor. With luck, plenty of cleaner and compressed air will have the mower up and running.

Worse case is $25 for a new one <sigh>.

Threads
Too embarrassed to post a picture, but forgot to drain my mower's tank last fall. Of course, it's now surging like mad at all throttle positions, and won't idle at all. Runs pretty smooth on full choke :rolleyes:

Workbench is now home to a fully dissembled carburetor. With luck, plenty of cleaner and compressed air will have the mower up and running.

Worse case is $25 for a new one <sigh>.

Of all people, Robert, you forget to do it! :laughing: Haha just kidding....we all make mistakes! Good luck with the disassembling! :smile:

Threads
The grass is starting to turn green here. It is mostly green under trees and stuff like that, but also in drainage ditches where water collects. One yard the grass actually grew a little bit! See these 2 pictures of green grass in drainage ditches...I can't wait to mow!! :licking:
1.jpg 2.jpg