Shell Rotella T6

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
You need to talk to a Tribologist not a mower owner.

The word "Tribologist" does not appear in my Websters....that is a PRINTED dictionary for those who don't know what a Websters is.

Did a Google search which did define the word, but why isn't it in a printed dictionary????? Is it newer than my 1998 edition?

Threads
What a great recommendation from somebody who admits "I don't own a mower....." :laughing::laughing::thumbsup:

No I dont own a mower I dont need one . My wife has a Poulan pro that she does a lovely job with..Why would i want one when she does the mowing ???:biggrin:

tankdriver

Threads
No I dont own a mower I dont need one . My wife has a Poulan pro that she does a lovely job with..Why would i want one when she does the mowing ???:biggrin:

Turn in you "MAN" card..... No wait, maybe you deserve a Gold "Man" card......

I'm so confuesd......:ashamed:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
The word "Tribologist" does not appear in my Websters....that is a PRINTED dictionary for those who don't know what a Websters is.

Did a Google search which did define the word, but why isn't it in a printed dictionary????? Is it newer than my 1998 edition?

What is a Tribologist anyhow?:confused2: Is that what Jeff Probst is on Survivor?:wink: The tribologist has spoken.:laughing::laughing:

benski

Threads
What is a Tribologist anyhow?:confused2: Is that what Jeff Probst is on Survivor?:wink: The tribologist has spoken.:laughing::laughing:

The science of the mechanisms of friction, lubrication, and wear; someone involved in those studies.
Rotella T6 is not the only oil on the market that will do a good job of protecting your engine.:smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Sarcasm is supposed to be MY specialty here....the term means someone who studies friction, wear, and lubrication. AND, Black Bart...TBN has an entire FORUM dedicated to fuels and lubricants.

jamesslcx

Threads
The line between syn. and conv. oil has been broken somewhat, I hear that more than a few synthetics start out as dino oil now. They are hydrocracked or something and changed into what the oil companys now call synthetic but are these true synths? Are they that much better than conv. oil? I need answers DAGNABBIT! I also was told what made synthetic better really was the ad pack, that almost all oils nowadays use a very high quality base stock but the additive package is what makes the difference, in price and quality!? What do you guys say?:laughing: