Scag Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

tigercat

Threads
I'm originally from Southeast Louisiana, but now living in the western part of Louisiana. I got 9 1/2 acres of which 6 are cleared with some depressions & pretty rough. I was cutting all that grass with a 42" deck TORO. That lawn mower lasted 71 days. So I was thinking about a tractor I thought my land was to rough for a Zero Turn. Stopped in at the local SCAG dealer just to see the machines. I told him what I was up against & showed some pictures of my land. He then pointed me at the Turf Tiger. Well I got on that Bad Boy & was impressed I bought it! I got it home & cut the last acre I had left in probably less than 15 minutes! LOL
I can't wait to get off the boat & cut all 6 acres! LOL
The picture I got still has the price tag on it. LOL

sweet machine!

Sonders

Threads
Hey guys, checking in from Southern Indiana. Recently bought a used 03' model Turf Tiger. 61" w/ 29 Kaw dfi. Have a few small repairs to make on it, but none urgent. Has definitely cut my mowing time in half.

drew7811

Threads
Welcome from Northern Ky. Fellow turf tiger owner here. Coming up on a year now that I bought mine from a dealer in Southwestern Indiana. I love it. Best of luck with your new toy.

Drew

afoulk

Threads
that looks really good for a 10yr old ztr:thumbsup:

Sonders

Threads
that looks really good for a 10yr old ztr:thumbsup:

Thanks fella's. I really like it. Seat is a little rough, but already had a buddy hook me up with a brand new right armrest for it. Just a few other small things that I'd like to fix on it, but other than that I think I did alright on getting it (wife however disagrees haha).

mattdmarie

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey, My name is Matt. I purchased a 04 Wildcat 61" with 27 Kohler Command off craigslist. I love the machine and it rides well for yard I have (roughly 3 acres). Working on upgrading to a 72" TT hopefully next year. Fair to say I became a scag fanboy after my purchase:smile:

Threads
Hey, My name is Matt. I purchased a 04 Wildcat 61" with 27 Kohler Command off craigslist. I love the machine and it rides well for yard I have (roughly 3 acres). Working on upgrading to a 72" TT hopefully next year. Fair to say I became a scag fanboy after my purchase:smile:

Nice ride! :thumbsup:

Tdog

Threads
Tdog here, just bought a 2004 Tiger Cub with the Kawasaki 19hp 250 hours and in great condition. Any thoughts, tips on maintenance, or issues you've encountered would be appreciated. Thanks.

PVHIII

Threads
Good day all! I'm new here but not to the mowing issue. I'm not a comercial mower my no means but we mow 37 acres or so a week at home and then the neighbors if and when i can beat them to the draw. We mow with a Skaq tigercat 60" and a 72"kk rear discharge on the backside of my Mahindra 2810HST. My wife has Alzheimers but mows almost every week with me. The Mahindra is great match for her with just one pedal operation, she follows me and we can take down serious grass. She likes to do it, it makes her feel worthy and I love her working with me

Wow...your post brought me to tears..you sound like a fine man and husband good luck with your wife and I'll add ya'll to my prayer list