Rittenhouse trial, jury is still out

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
A lawnmower forum is not the place for this (mis) information and argument.

This is the Front Porch section of this entire forum. All sort of things in this section, besides mower. Why bother clicking on something you don't want to read about?

Freddyfreeze

Forum Newbie
Threads
17 year old punk that crossed state lines with a gun that was purchased by a relative/neighbor (aka straw purchase).
So yes should've been there..
Went there looking for trouble and found it.
His Father lives in Kenosha along with other family members. He went 20 miles to Kenosha to help his family protect their property. If the city and police had done there jobs there would not have been an incident. Plus he was trained in first aid and was helping anyone who needed it. Go ride your lawn mower!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I'm watching this thread closely... I'm keeping it open for discussion so long as it remains civil (no name calling or foul language, and no outside politics, religious or race/ethnicity issues are brought up. Or until the higher ups lock it.
You do not have to click on this thread if you don't want to read it.

1mk2

Threads
But I suspect they won't be out long. The prosecutions case was garbage, so sayeth the defense attorney, Richards. This man is like the real Goliath. (Billy Bob Thornton's character).

This is an obvious case of self defense. Especially after the prosecution failed to understand the gun laws in their own state, and dropped the possession charge on Rittenhouse. In fact the prosecution sometimes didn't even understand basic law. As in when they tried to go after Kyle for not talking to the police right away, (after turning himself in) until he met with his attorney. The judge stopped the court, sent the jury to the back room and explained to Binger and the other guy about the "right to remain silent."
Then there's the Grosskreutz's phone issue. A warrant was created, but the state never executed that warrant. The prosecution never attempted to recover Grosskreutz's phone and enter it or it's contents into evidence. Since the search warrant was never executed, the defense never had a chance to go through Grosskreutz's phone.
Why did all this happen? Because Grosskreutz was the prosecutions star witness.
Grosskreutz was also in possession of a gun which he had no permit for. Being over the age of 18, he was required by law to get a permit for it. Nor was he charged with lying to police officers about the gun. Which is obstruction of justice.
Why? Because once again, Grosskreutz was the prosecutions star witness.

I'm hoping for a not guilty verdict on all charges, sometime today.
Totally agree, thanks for your posting.
Mike

mmoffitt

Threads
This has happened before site gets hijacked/side tracked by current events.Do NOT want to hear this on this forum!! This is about LAWN MOWER repair not for or against this or that save it for the proper forum! Thank you
Happy thanksgiving to all

luckydevil

Forum Newbie
Threads
So one of the deceased was charged with several counts of child molestation? Another one had been slapping his grandmother around?
And there are people taking up for these thugs?

4getgto

Threads
So one of the deceased was charged with several counts of child molestation? Another one had been slapping his grandmother around?

And Rittenhouse knew this before he shot and kill them...

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads

Actually he was convicted. I'm not going to post the details. But it was with a 5yr old boy. And as if that wasn't bad enough, It gets worse.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
And Rittenhouse knew this before he shot and kill them...

All Rittenhouse knew was that he was being chased, something thrown at him. And then a gun goes off, behind him (in the direction of the POS that was chasing him.
The unknown gunman was only about 25 yrd behind his Rosenbaum. Even if the other guy hadn't fired the gun, Rittenhouse was still well within his right to shoot the child rapist.

CaptFerd

Threads
Hope im not stealing the thread but, my snow blower wont start. Only if I scratch my head and shoot ether in the breather. If I dont scratch my head it wont start.

Status
Not open for further replies.