Rittenhouse trial, jury is still out

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't get it. This is the Front Porch. A place to discuss other things. Why all this about it not being a mower thread?

TDexter

Forum Newbie
Threads
But I suspect they won't be out long. The prosecutions case was garbage, so sayeth the defense attorney, Richards. This man is like the real Goliath. (Billy Bob Thornton's character).

This is an obvious case of self defense. Especially after the prosecution failed to understand the gun laws in their own state, and dropped the possession charge on Rittenhouse. In fact the prosecution sometimes didn't even understand basic law. As in when they tried to go after Kyle for not talking to the police right away, (after turning himself in) until he met with his attorney. The judge stopped the court, sent the jury to the back room and explained to Binger and the other guy about the "right to remain silent."
Then there's the Grosskreutz's phone issue. A warrant was created, but the state never executed that warrant. The prosecution never attempted to recover Grosskreutz's phone and enter it or it's contents into evidence. Since the search warrant was never executed, the defense never had a chance to go through Grosskreutz's phone.
Why did all this happen? Because Grosskreutz was the prosecutions star witness.
Grosskreutz was also in possession of a gun which he had no permit for. Being over the age of 18, he was required by law to get a permit for it. Nor was he charged with lying to police officers about the gun. Which is obstruction of justice.
Why? Because once again, Grosskreutz was the prosecutions star witness.

I'm hoping for a not guilty verdict on all charges, sometime today.
I'm not sure what this has to do with lawnmowers or any other power equipment, but since you put yourself out there. You are obviously a racist, ignorant individual. I would guess also a sad trump supporter, which also would make you a racist, and an uneducated danger to the security of the USA. Rittenhouse went looking for trouble, and now unfortunately two people are dead and another shot. To condone such behavior you yourself should be charged with treason, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Bottom line is you and people like you make me sick!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Every American has the right to self-defense, even if they voted for the "wrong" person/party.
Shooting an unarmed person is not self defence it is a criminal offence, despite what type of person the victum was.
Every person has the rights to protest without the fear of being shot.
Shooing protesters is what they do in totaliterian countries not supposedly in a free country.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
He was bullied as a kid, he dropped out of high school, filled his social media with photos of guns to make him feel like a big man. He shouldn’t have been there and shouldn’t have had a gun.

Too many kids with hurt feelings, and easy access to guns (the bigger problem that nobody wants to discuss). This is an American problem.

oh and yes, if he had been out fixing lawn mowers instead, 2 people would be alive today.
Exactly right
Minimum requirement for owning a fire arm should be safety training
After that a mental profile would be good
Better still would be no guns at all
IF all of the milita had nothing but battons then 2 people would still be alive.
The UK police have no problems keeping the peace with nothing more than a tazer & batton.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I'm not sure what this has to do with lawnmowers or any other power equipment, but since you put yourself out there. You are obviously a racist, ignorant individual. I would guess also a sad trump supporter, which also would make you a racist, and an uneducated danger to the security of the USA. Rittenhouse went looking for trouble, and now unfortunately two people are dead and another shot. To condone such behavior you yourself should be charged with treason, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Bottom line is you and people like you make me sick!
Freedom of expression is a vital part of a free society
have a strong discussion / arguement without resorting to name calling & abuse is a sign of a civilized free society

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads

We can take this to the private PM's, so people don't have to bother reading it.

I would also ask that the mods overlook his comments this one time. Maybe he just doesn't know the rules about politics around here. And that it's not allowed.

And for good reason.

enigma-2

Threads
Hope im not stealing the thread but, my snow blower wont start. Only if I scratch my head and shoot ether in the breather. If I dont scratch my head it wont start.
I've found that if'en you scratch your nuts, cuss at it and kick it in the tire, they'll usually show you a pop or two.

Wyomingjy

Forum Newbie
Threads
We don't come to this site for political commentary!!!!! We come to give and seek technical advice. Trust the Judicial process.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Exactly right
Minimum requirement for owning a fire arm should be safety training
After that a mental profile would be good
Better still would be no guns at all
IF all of the milita had nothing but battons then 2 people would still be alive.
The UK police have no problems keeping the peace with nothing more than a tazer & batton.

My dad gave me "safety training" when I was like 6 years old. "Dont' point the gun at anyone. Makes sure it's unloaded or loaded, what ever the case may be. How to put it on safety. And never, under any circumstances, move the gun by the front door, unless someone's trying to break in the house."

That was it. And never shot anyone.

In the 60's a Ford pick up owners manual would tell you how to adjust the valves. Todays owners manual tells you not to drink the battery fluid. Are people really getting that stupid? Then I remember the "tide pod" thing. IDK Bert. Maybe your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.