Reply to Thread INOPERATIVE

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
The Reply to Thread link at the bottom of the page is not working for me and another forum user has reported to me it is not working for him also. The Reply to Thread link at the top of the page is working currently though. Is anyone else having this problem? :confused2: Administrators or Moderators please look into this and get back with us.

Last edited:

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
I see this issue has come up before and may be related to the internet browser that I am currently using which is IE11.

Threads
All I can say is it's working fine for me. I will make sure the Admin. sees this, but I don't know when it will be because of the holiday.

Thanks!

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
All I can say is it's working fine for me. I will make sure the Admin. sees this, but I don't know when it will be because of the holiday.

Thanks!

Thanks, I am interested in if anyone else is having this issue and what browser you are using?

Threads
The Reply to Thread link at the bottom of the page is not working for me and another forum user has reported to me it is not working for him also. The Reply to Thread link at the top of the page is working currently though. Is anyone else having this problem? :confused2: Administrators or Moderators please look into this and get back with us.

It does it to me also sometimes. I think its just a glitch in the system we can contact the admin to see if he can fix it.

Threads
Ok. I sent Muhammad a pm to see if he can find the problem.:smile:

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
It comes and goes for me also for the one at top or bottom of the page. I know the pointer is off also. I can only click on them by the bottom edge of the green box.