plow days for yard/garden mowers

snapsstorer

Threads
a freind of mine showed me some pictures and video's kof some serious yard/garden tractor's at work. go to youtube/plow days to see some ofthose garden tractor's

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ha ha... Thanks for the link idea...
Most folks will think of snow when you mention plowing... I guess I'm odd as this is what I think of... :thumbsup:
rockford iowa plow day 2010-4.avi - YouTube
Thought I'd include a link for those that want to see a Lot of garden tractors turning a large patch of ground... Looks like a fun afternoon... But I would hate to farm that way... the cost of beers would break you... :smile:KennyV

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sure looks like the one Cub made a big traffic jam.

fastback

Threads
I have seen this one before. I does look like fun. Just think how long and how much fuel it would take to plow that farm. We must be looking at 1,000 hp or more:thumbsup:

snapsstorer

Threads
those tractors were pulling a 10" bottom plow. they had one that was pulling a double bottom.

Parkmower

Threads
Alot of green-n-yellow and white-n-yellow. With a little red mixed in for color. What do you think had more, Deere's or cub's?

fastback

Threads
Almost 2 to 1 in favor of Cubs.

snapsstorer

Threads
i am looking for any 10" bottom plow in my area now to build my own single bottom for mine. i have a JD 116, Cub 382, and a snapper 2000 GX,. I am rebuilding a Allis B-110 and B-112 now that i might like to make one for. funny that my cub outpulls the JD, but it weights less.

fastback

Threads
I keep returning to the plow days video because it is so interesting how much work these tractors can do.

snapsstorer

Threads
when i went back to the plowdays, i found one for the BYO site. a JD 317 with tracks.
gok to:Custom Built John Deere 317 Crawler - YouTube
it was inspiring to see some things other have done
When i was watching that video again, i seen what looked like a couple of snappers and maybe some areins in there

Last edited: