Parts prices....RIPOFF

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
A big Thanks to you RobertBrown... I do appreciate it ...
And JD I'm not beyond being picked on... I just hope that I deserve it when it happens:wink:...
I honestly was not trying to be flippant with my reply... and there is a possibility that yours was a rhetorical question and you were just venting and not wanting an answer to 'what I would do...'

I genuinely do enjoy this forum and would not want to mislead anyone... I actually do like people.. and I attempt to find more things good, than things less than good, in any of my days.
I try to sign most of my posts with a 'smile face' on my name, Not that I'm always happy, tho I do try to be.

. . Now, Back to the FORUM... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
A big Thanks to you RobertBrown... I do appreciate it ...
And JD I'm not beyond being picked on... I just hope that I deserve it when it happens:wink:...
I honestly was not trying to be flippant with my reply... and there is a possibility that yours was a rhetorical question and you were just venting and not wanting an answer to 'what I would do...'

I genuinely do enjoy this forum and would not want to mislead anyone... I actually do like people.. and I attempt to find more things good, than things less than good, in any of my days.
I try to sign most of my posts with a 'smile face' on my name, Not that I'm always happy, tho I do try to be.

. . Now, Back to the FORUM... :smile:KennyV

Thanks for understanding, Kenny...