OK, I just thought I'd mention it.
FYI, the next door neighbor to one of my mowing accounts has a Freedom Z Pro, which I believe became the Patriot, and it leaves a very nice cut and he has been very happy with it. I looked it over when he first got it and have watched him mow with it and it seems like a fine machine.
I think you're being unrealistic to think you'll cut 2 acres in a half hour, but it should have no trouble knocking it out "quickly". Those acre per hour productivity numbers given by manufacturers are best case at full speed and are just not realistic in my experience.
Personally I give you credit for wanting to buy an entry level commercial machine from a dealer rather than doing what I feel too many homeowners with large lawns do...buy a residential Z mower from a big box store.