No fuel

mikekrawczyk

Threads
getting no fuel in cylinders (Kohler twin engine ) won't start with starter fluid or carb cleaner. The carburetor is clean. Any help would be appreciated. I want to thank all of you for the help!
Thank God for this site!

Last edited:

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
To be the best help we will need the model and spec off of the engine label as well as the model and serial number of the mower. Too many variable to take into cosideration. But from the little that we have to go on sounds like you may not have spark at the plugs. Starter fluid or flammable brake fluid, and yes there is non-flammable brake fluid, would still cause it to start and then die if there was a carb issue.

mikekrawczyk

Threads
To be the best help we will need the model and spec off of the engine label as well as the model and serial number of the mower. Too many variable to take into cosideration. But from the little that we have to go on sounds like you may not have spark at the plugs. Starter fluid or flammable brake fluid, and yes there is non-flammable brake fluid, would still cause it to start and then die if there was a carb issue.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Possible that something was hit that stalled the engine resulting in a sheared flywheel key.

mikekrawczyk

Threads
it has spark.it is a K
Possible that something was hit that stalled the engine resulting in a sheared flywheel key.
I checked that it's ok. Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it a lot. I still cannot figure it out.

mikekrawczyk

Threads
To be the best help we will need the model and spec off of the engine label as well as the model and serial number of the mower. Too many variable to take into cosideration. But from the little that we have to go on sounds like you may not have spark at the plugs. Starter fluid or flammable brake fluid, and yes there is non-flammable brake fluid, would still cause it to start and then die if there was a carb i
It will not start at all.It seems to nothing is getting to the pistons.