Thanks for the quick replies.
Any specific reason to go Kawasaki?
Price, problems with the electronic fuel injection, or engine longevity?
Your choice is in another category of mower to mine soHello, looking to purchase a Lazer Z X series with a 60" deck.
Mow about 20 acres, private, not a commercial purchase.
Hilly with some pretty rough areas.
Should I go with the Kohler or the Kawasaki engine?
Pros or cons to either?
Thanks,
John
Kohler for sure. Reason, It just seems I get more Kawasaki engines in my shop for repairs then Kohler and the price of parts seem very high when a Kawasaki dose need repair. Don't get me wrong here because both engines are a very good choice along with Briggs so I would go for price. All three engine have had there problems through the years and that includes Kawasaki. This forum seems to push Kawasaki for some reason I don't understand which me being into the repair part just don't know why???
[...]
When talking to the dealer, his comments were, either will do the job (he knows my situation) the bigger Kohler with EFI will do it more efficiently.
Keep the comments coming.
John