D dunnrm Forum Newbie Mar 11, 2013 #1 I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and let you all know I appreciate all the info and learning opportunities that you all provide.
I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and let you all know I appreciate all the info and learning opportunities that you all provide.
K KennyV Lawn Pro Mar 11, 2013 #2 WELCOME to LMF... Good to have another person from the middle of the country with us. You should be starting to warm up for a new spring down there in Texas.... :smile:KennyV
WELCOME to LMF... Good to have another person from the middle of the country with us. You should be starting to warm up for a new spring down there in Texas.... :smile:KennyV
okiepc Well-Known Member Mar 12, 2013 #3 :welcome: I'm just north across the Red River. There is a lot to learn here, welcome:thumbsup:
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Mar 12, 2013 #5 dunnrm said: I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and let you all know I appreciate all the info and learning opportunities that you all provide. Click to expand... Welcome to LawnMowerForum! :welcome:
dunnrm said: I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and let you all know I appreciate all the info and learning opportunities that you all provide. Click to expand... Welcome to LawnMowerForum! :welcome: