New Echo oil...red armor

MowerMike

Threads
Home Depot still sells PowerBlend locally and there is over 1400 bottles of it in stock in the 6 nearest stores to me. They don't carry Red Armor yet.

D2hornets58

Threads
OK next time I go to Home Depot ill check to see if they still have it.

Threads
Home Depot still sells PowerBlend locally and there is over 1400 bottles of it in stock in the 6 nearest stores to me. They don't carry Red Armor yet.

Maybe the dealers want more tests done to see how good it is before they start selling it.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ya that's possible too.

I have used the Echo oil and I don't much care for the stuff anyway so I wouldn't by their Red armor to begin with. When I find something that works I stay with it, so I'll stay with the Stihl oil.

Threads
I have used the Echo oil and I don't much care for the stuff anyway so I wouldn't by their Red armor to begin with. When I find something that works I stay with it, so I'll stay with the Stihl oil.

So you use Stihl oil in your Echo equipment (I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just wondering)?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
So you use Stihl oil in your Echo equipment (I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just wondering)?

Yes I use the Stihl in any of the Echo equipment and I personally think they run better with it. The thing I've noticed about the Echo oil is that it seems to run on the rich side. When ever I have had to pull a plug it always seems to be black and on the oily side.That's the reason I'm not crazy about the Echo oil.

Threads
Yes I use the Stihl in any of the Echo equipment and I personally think they run better with it. The thing I've noticed about the Echo oil is that it seems to run on the rich side. When ever I have had to pull a plug it always seems to be black and on the oily side.That's the reason I'm not crazy about the Echo oil.

I don't know anything else (I have always used the PowerBlend), so I can't tell you about what I think about Stihl oil.

MowerMike

Threads
UPS just delivered this to me. I've been using it in all my 2 cycle equipment with great success. As a homeowner, I won't use more than 3 quart cans per year, so it's worth the extra cost to avoid mixing gas and oil, and dealing with bad gas and ethanol.

Attachments

• IMGP1451.jpg
    IMGP1451.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 9
Threads
UPS just delivered this to me. I've been using it in all my 2 cycle equipment with great success. As a homeowner, I won't use more that 3 quart cans per year, so it's worth the extra cost to avoid mixing gas and oil, and dealing with bad gas and ethanol.

Hmmm...I have never seen that before. I looked at their website (TruFuel) and it looks like a good product!