Need to cut but the rain is cold on my neck!

The rain was so torrential that I only got one done today. I have to do 11 cemeteries tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a little break to get them done.

That's a lot of cutting. Was asked to do one a few weeks ago. Have never done one just looks like a pain in the butt

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
That's a lot of cutting. Was asked to do one a few weeks ago. Have never done one just looks like a pain in the butt

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

They're not that big, the largest has about 100 stones. shouldn't be more than 5 hours or so
 
These are a couple pics from last season
 

Attachments

  • image-3123490557.jpg
    image-3123490557.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image-3849686819.jpg
    image-3849686819.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 12
  • image-897279689.jpg
    image-897279689.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 13
  • image-907179688.jpg
    image-907179688.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 15
I wouldn't mow in a cemetary. Sorry, but the thought of my lawn mower driving over dead people doesn't sound too pleasing.
 
It's great though! They don't care how it looks, when its done, how fast you go... Umm... Nevermind! Haha!
 
No but if I broke a headstone they would come back to haunt me. Slash my tires, cut my gas line, drain all the oil :shocked: lol
 
back in feb and march i scraped frost off the lawnmower seat on 3 separate days

I remember last fall in maybe late November seeing a lawn care company mowing a property early in the morning when the ground was white from a hard frost. I was thinking "that can't be good on the lawn!". Or would it just stunt the growth but not harm the grass?? :confused2:
 
Back
Top