Name that mower game

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Boy was I wrong:ashamed:, I posted so many pics that I totally screw this one up.:confused2:. It's not a Honda, it's a Massey Ferguson.

No problem, no one even caught it but you so that makes you right in my book. Appreciate all your posts bakerg.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't have a clue what it is:ashamed: but it is a beautiful machine.:cool:
I agree. Are those chrome hubs on that puppy? I will throw out a bone that it was made I believe by m_ _ _ _ _ w in 1964 for a lot of different makes but I am looking for the name that is on the side of the hood that starts with a L.:smile:
whatmake12.jpg

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
I agree. Are those chrome hubs on that puppy? I will throw out a bone that it was made I believe by m_ _ _ _ _ w in 1964 for a lot of different makes but I am looking for the name that is on the side of the hood that starts with a L.:smile:
whatmake12.jpg

It's not green but I will say Lawnboy.:confused2:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not as cool as the last one but try this one.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 11

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
No problem, no one even caught it but you so that makes you right in my book. Appreciate all your posts bakerg.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ah but we did get it right as 2 of us said simplicity and snapper which is the same tractor as the massey which are all out of the same factory.
:biggrin::laughing: