MZ-5424S

lonestarjeff

Threads
I can't believe it's been 7 years since I bought the MZ. It still feels new to me & I still look forward to starting it up. The machine is holding up very well, especially considering a miss-step on my second year when I learned you have to turn off the fuel valve off between uses. I guess it's a testament to motor oil technology & Kawasaki engineers the engine shows no signs of wear & tear.

I usually mow in this area from late March through September. This time of year the grass is usually too damp for bagging, in part because I usually can't get out to mow more than every other weekend. The stamped steel deck combined with the bagging kit handles even those damp clippings if I keep the build-up cleared out of the deck. The MZ has been a great choice for my couple of acres of lawn, fast & clean.

EoeXpar.jpg

QsX1pMV.jpg

lonestarjeff

Threads
Another mowing season over......oil change, filters, & cleaned out the deck. Very reliable all season. I'll drain the tank, put about a gallon of avgas in & run some through the carb. Should be good for the spring.