My dog died today :(

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
My Chihuahua died today. She was getting old but it was still sudden. She was alright, then not. It is always sad to lose a pet, there like family.

I am so sorry for your loss, especially so because it was sudden. My wife and I have had three cats put to sleep since 2002, the loss of one is so hard to bear.

The last one died suddenly of fast growth liver cancer back in May, five days after I came home from work and found him comatose. He was "only" 13. People do wonder why it's so hard to lose a pet, I have always thought it's because of this reason:

Our pets, unlike the people in our lives, love us unconditionally the way we are, for what we are. They don't make unrealistic demands or have expectations for us to change.

Again, I'm sincerely sorry about your dog...and I wish there were more words I could say to ease your burden.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have met and been exposed to many, many people in my life...
Those folks that connected with their pets always stood out as the best of people...

You will always be the one that gains the most, when you share your life with a pet... :smile:KennyV

lizard

Threads
Some pets are better than humans...........they love you unconditionally........you can always count on a pet.......thay never let you down!:smile: