Murray Mowers

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Actually its a good idea to give all your equipment a good go over to insure everything is tight and remains serviceable... when new and through out its serviceable life...
If you do this when it is new it'll be easier to know what to expect... :smile:KennyV

That Brute I purchased in the carton with the loose hardware was the first mower I ever had that came with poor assembly, and I have purchased a LOT of boxed up pushers in my lifetime. Next one will certainly get a going over when it is new.

hoehappa

Threads
Waste all the money you want to on junk, I'll buy quality products. you read what you wanted to read in the post. I bought SEMI PROFESSIONAL equipment for $2,500.oo.:thumbsup:

hoehappa

Threads
I'm goofy as the day is long. I probably posted in the wrong spot

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
KennyV said:
?? Who read What?? :smile:KennyV

I think he was responding to me. See? That's why quotes are nice!

Right spot, new page, dude.

Sent from my WX445 using LMF

Yard Guy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have had a 10 HP rear-engined Murray for 10 years, still runs great. All I've done is replaced worn belts, and CHANGED the oil regularly. Live in Florida so I mow 9 months out of the year. Dip stick oil still is clean after months. Good engine, good mower.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have had a 10 HP rear-engined Murray for 10 years, still runs great. All I've done is replaced worn belts, and CHANGED the oil regularly. Live in Florida so I mow 9 months out of the year. Dip stick oil still is clean after months. Good engine, good mower.

Bless you!!!! Welcome to LMF.......

Tell them if you take care of it, a Murray is a good machine.....PLEASE.....I'm getting tired of doing it alone.......:laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hoehappa - why do you dislike Murray so much? Bad experience with one?

Maybe it's the lawn mower 'poor people' use, and he is SOO much better than that.

Maybe He's like the (pick your car brand here) hater because he's owned one or two (or his uncle's friend's brother-in law did).....and therefore, based on his BROAD experience with the marque, thinks he has every right to denounce the whole lineup, and call anyone who owns one an idiot.

I don't know why people gotta be haters like that. If you don't like them, fine.....but don't jump in against someone just for mentioning them. :rolleyes: If you hate them so bad, I'd think you'd steer clear of any thread that says the name. Like I usually do whenever the three letters Z-T-R come up. I don't jump all over them and call them bandwagon yuppies, now do I?

But, no......there have to be haters.....:frown: