Mulch kit for Exmark 36"

jimbo29a

Forum Newbie
Threads
I purchased a used 2004 36" Exmark. I have 18 lawn accounts. I do not want to bag and would like to purchase a mulch kit, cost $250 plus installation. I know wet grass or over 5" high will clump up. Will kit be a benefit to me, suggestions please. Would gator blades cut grass in small sizes, can they be used with mulch kit. Suggestions please.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I purchased a used 2004 36" Exmark. I have 18 lawn accounts. I do not want to bag and would like to purchase a mulch kit, cost $250 plus installation. I know wet grass or over 5" high will clump up. Will kit be a benefit to me, suggestions please. Would gator blades cut grass in small sizes, can they be used with mulch kit. Suggestions please.

Gator blades will work good with the mulch kit. Or with out the kit.
I use gator blade and side discharge.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Threads

Yes, Gator Blades would help with mulching.
gator mulching blades.jpg

remy

Threads
I have both blades and kit. bought used kit a eaby, (100.) and i could do the installation so it is very easy.

I have a Kohler 15HP and it does bog down if the grass is tall. In fact i just asked anyone thoughts on repacing engine with an 18/19 hp

Love the mower