Mower deck on craftsman?

Threads
Your probably going to hate me for saying this but there is a toro that is self propelled that moves to what you walk at. not sure of the name of it though. I would like to try to find it in a local shop though. so i have no idea. but a honda would be nice. there is also craftsman mowers WITH a honda engine in it that was at sears so thats might be the way i will go since i like both craftsman and honda stuff

I don't hate you for saying Toro...they make nice mowers. The one you are looking at is a personal-pace one, either the Recycler or Super Recycler. It just seems like the Toro mowers sometimes have engine problems. But either of the 3 wouldn't be bad. But you know which one I would go for! :laughing:
recycler.jpg super recycler.jpg

bwdbrn1

Threads
I'd agree with lawn mower fanatic. Toro makes some fine mowers. I've used a couple in the past, and have been pretty impressed with them. One had a 3 speed transmission, recycler deck and a Briggs and Stratton engine. It was one of the easiest starting and quietest running mowers I'd ever had. The other one was a trick little 18" push with an electric start Tecumseh. I sold both of them in favor of my Hondas.

Honda's "Smart Drive" system allows you to change your pace much like the Toro's, and their Hydrostatic transmission allows you to change the speed as you go to suit the conditions.

Take a look at their web site and watch their videos. If I wasn't such a fan of the older HR214s, I'd seriously look at an HRX with Hydro for myself.

http://powerequipment.honda.com/lawn-mowers