Moving, been here for almost 30 years.

Lawn Pro
Threads
Seems it is the way of the world these days.

Sorry to hear about your son's experience..

Thank You Sir. I appreciate that.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
good luck on your new chapter,Buddy

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I know how you feel
I have a soft spot for broken thinks
Everything I have was broken when I got it
It is a common "man" thing, real men fix things .
So no surprise the woman I fell for was also broken & I was stupid enough & arrogant enough to think I could fix her as well ( naturally I cold not )
So I spent my 40th birthday sitting on an esky in a rented house with my new house mates cat.
The house became known as Menopause Mannor as over the next 10 years a succession of men with marital problems ended up there .
I am sorry to hear on your break up .
Marriages like mowers require constant maintenance to keep working properly and many times life just gets in the way and of course like mowers some times they are just the wrong model for the yard .
The only advice I will proffer is to keep everything as civil as possible , accept the situation ( if it is irreversable ) and do not turn her into an enemy
I am over 70 now & have been living solo for over 30 years and in that time it has become very apparent just how much I took for granted .
We are still married BTW , officially estranged and it works for both of us .

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks both you guys, 1st rodeo for me.. It is NOT reversible, I wouldn't take her back anyhow..She initiated the whole thing. I'm not the easiest to live with. But I did my best. I did take certain things for granted, but same could be said about her.
Bert, I'm right at 70 so this whole new beginning is gonna be a lil more challenging.. Just having all my stuff in storage is hard on my mind.

Got some nice properties to view this week. Maybe I can even land a bigger shop, like full basement, with garage..Hopefully something nice soon. Properties have gotten crazy high in prices, least my old place sold extremely well. And hope this will be last move fer me.. Getting too old for this stuff.

Last edited: