Morning mowing

X-man

Threads
One of my favorite things to do. Mow the storage area in my trailer park at 9 in the morning while drinking coffee and listening to Mark Levin. In a way I find that relaxing.

Attachments

• IMG_20130829_090712.jpg
    IMG_20130829_090712.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 67
Threads
I love morning mowing, too! Except I start at 7:30. I like the weather at that time of day, but it's not as relaxing when you use a push mower. :rolleyes:

metz12

Threads
I love morning mowing, too! Except I start at 7:30. I like the weather at that time of day, but it's not as relaxing when you use a push mower. :rolleyes:

i think you should try to make a mower with a tight turning radius so you can have a trailer to haul all of your stuff around!

X-man

Threads

I would be more than happy to mow at 7:00 AM if the trailer park allowed it. :tongue:

Threads
I would be more than happy to mow at 7:00 AM if the trailer park allowed it. :tongue:

Yeah I just assume it's OK since I see other pros at that time and a lot of people go to work. I've been doing it for 2 years.

Threads
i think you should try to make a mower with a tight turning radius so you can have a trailer to haul all of your stuff around!

Yeah! As cheap and good at hauling as a lawn tractor, but with the maneuverability of a zero-turn! :licking:

metz12

Threads
Yeah I just assume it's OK since I see other pros at that time and a lot of people go to work. I've been doing it for 2 years.

ive gotten the police called on me for cutting wood before 9:00. my buddy and i were out at 7:30 and there was a snow storm coming and the lady called me the night before and she hadnt done any wood! she heats her house on just wood too. we had to wait until 9 to start because running a chainsaw at that time is disturbing the piece. him and i cut a chord of wood with the saw and split a chord of wood in one day (so a chord a piece and we split that wood with a maul not a splitter) luckily she had all the logs piled up nice when she got land cleared in that back. all seasoned so it split nice:thumbsup:

X-man

Threads
ive gotten the police called on me for cutting wood before 9:00. my buddy and i were out at 7:30 and there was a snow storm coming and the lady called me the night before and she hadnt done any wood! she heats her house on just wood too. we had to wait until 9 to start because running a chainsaw at that time is disturbing the piece. him and i cut a chord of wood with the saw and split a chord of wood in one day (so a chord a piece and we split that wood with a maul not a splitter) luckily she had all the logs piled up nice when she got land cleared in that back. all seasoned so it split nice:thumbsup:

I think the city ordinance here is 8 AM.

mowerman05

Threads
Its a little tough to drink coffee on a ztr and mow at the same time.:confused2: