Mobile?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm usually at Kubota forums, Oil Fuel & lube or attachments, or hydraulics, or owning/operating... :smile:KennyV

For me, John Deere, Trailers and Transportation, Oil&Fuels, and Other forums. I always skip to the Front Porch first but anybody that knows me on LMF should automatically understand that.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks Muhammad.

Well, it's done! I made my first post @ TBN!

JD - Can't join you in the FP yet. Have to have 50 posts first. That was probably a LONG time ago for you............

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks Muhammad.

Well, it's done! I made my first post @ TBN!

JD - Can't join you in the FP yet. Have to have 50 posts first. That was probably a LONG time ago for you............

GREAT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::biggrin: Just look at how fast you got to 100 posts here...:laughing:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
:thumbsup::thumbsup: GREAT:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:smile:KennyV

Actually, it should be done next week some time since I just sent everything to our app developer. :thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Muhammad:

SWEET!!!!! Please be sure to keep us posted on it....I'll D/L it the second it's available!!

JD:

- yeah......WOW......just thought about it......I've only been here LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!

.....and I rib YOU GUYS about being addicted to forums.....:laughing:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Muhammad:

SWEET!!!!! Please be sure to keep us posted on it....I'll D/L it the second it's available!!

JD:

- yeah......WOW......just thought about it......I've only been here LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!

.....and I rib YOU GUYS about being addicted to forums.....:laughing:

If you access the forum with your iphone or android phone, you will be prompted to download the app as soon as it's available.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you access the forum with your iphone or android phone, you will be prompted to download the app as soon as it's available.

Well, I do that every day at work. So...that's awesome! Thanks! I (and I'm sure others) appreciate it!

SouthCentral

Threads
This is a great idea. I will definitely download the app when it's available. Will it be free?

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Well guys I'm happy to report that I am posting this reply using the brand new LMF android app!

You can download and instal it by searching for "lawn" in the android marketplace. :)

Haven't confirmed that the iphone app is done yet but those of you using iphones can search.

Soon we will have an automatic prompt to download the app when you visit the forum using an iphone or android phone.