Made stupid mistake! What would my solution be to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Made stupid mistake! What would my solution be to do now?
Read my other post Slomo, the mower is fixed. (y)

Satman,
I replaced the Hydro filter, refilled it with the Mobile 1 15w50 full synthetic motor oil I had left from my 5 quart container, and purge the system by way of the bypass valves. I cut my 2 acres of land here at home, and everything turned out great.
I'm proud of you sir. Did it all on you own.

Can't wait to see what knowledge you are going to dump on us next. 🍿🍿🍿🍺🍺🍺

satman858

Threads
I'm proud of you sir. Did it all on you own.

Can't wait to see what knowledge you are going to dump on us next. 🍿🍿🍿🍺🍺🍺
Your signature below is elementary school knowledge, so you have no room to talk. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Have you ever pulled the metal engine shroud and cleaned the top of the block and cooling fins?

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Your signature below is elementary school knowledge, so you have no room to talk. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Have you ever pulled the metal engine shroud and cleaned the top of the block and cooling fins?
Right up there with your oil mistake LOL. 🤡

Put your juice box down and type something amusing.

Last edited:

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
You know satman858, I just looked at all your "elementary" posts on here. Like the one where you are begging for help, wait for it............ removing your carburetor off your tired old worn out Gravley mower. NASA is calling you LOL LOL LOL.

Next post was YOU, asking about "how do I read the hydro dipstick". You even typed or pasted the directions all out on here and still couldn't figure it out.

Several other posts are about hydraulic oils, hoses and filter wrenches, all for your hydraulic system on the Gravely.

And YOU, bought a mower that you have no way to get it professionally repaired. Now we have to put up with your dull comedy and dumb questions here. Why, because you are a flake. End of message. o_O:geek::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.