LawnMowerFanatic's 2015 Equipment/Work Thread

Threads
Time to update this thread. This past week has changed a lot. Up until then, it was always raining, and the last time we had 3 dry days in a row was back to May! But now it's hot and hasn't rained in a week, and things are drying out. Probably by the end of next week I won't be mowing weekly.

Threads
Today was the hottest day of the year, with temps in the mid 90's. That is around 15 degrees above average. Lawns are dry and dusty, but I am still managing to hold them on to once a week. The don't grow too much in that time, but they still need cut. Rain is expected later in the week to green things up a bit. I have not gotten off of a weekly mowing schedule the whole year. I'd say that's pretty good. We could use some rain because all the dust from the lawnmower is not making me feel so great.

Threads
Just got my biggest leaf cleanup job of the season. Will be going there regularly starting in a few weeks. Compared to the normal yards I mow, it is a forest! I couldn't even count how many trees. And it is sloped down to the street, so gravity will work with me. It is a completely different atmosphere compared to the suburban neighborhoods I usually mow in.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
You will have fun with the BP blower! We told you you needed it. You will not look back.

Threads
You will have fun with the BP blower! We told you you needed it. You will not look back.

I love it already, just blowing grass clumps from thick lawns. Can't wait to actually give it a test!!

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I love it already, just blowing grass clumps from thick lawns. Can't wait to actually give it a test!!

Wish you were close to us. I would let you blow a couple,of parking lots off as soon as it dries off a little. It is raining this morning here so there will be some leafs on the ground for sure.

Threads
Wish you were close to us. I would let you blow a couple,of parking lots off as soon as it dries off a little. It is raining this morning here so there will be some leafs on the ground for sure.

Do the trees in your area completely lose their leaves in the fall?