Kubota T2290

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Because it still will not stop you running over a todler who will have no idea what the chirp is about and mav even be drawn towards it to see what is making the funny sound.
next problem is the complaitency factor.
The mower is chirping = I don't have to bother looking behind me
just like
blinker is flashing = every one behind is aware I am changing lanes or turning so no need to check the mirrors .

Last edited:

mowing4me

Forum Newbie
Threads
I love my 2290 I picked up last year. I have mowed with it several times, it always does a good job. My mower only has the 42" deck instead of the 48"

DWSarow

Threads
Hi Mark
I just snagged a 2290-42,its raining in Wi.I'm dying to get out there to mow.There a tough one to find,

sivicman

Threads
Hi Mark
I just snagged a 2290-42,its raining in Wi.I'm dying to get out there to mow.There a tough one to find,
Enjoy your new mower. I started looking in October for one, and end up getting one right out of the crate in March.

DWSarow

Threads
I got my t2290 in May of this year.Added the mulching kit.Fabulous tractor,does everything as expected.

mowing4me

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have loved the performance of my L&G tractor but this last time I mowed it seemed to have an issue climbing the same hills I have climbed multiple times. I am going to have to check it out to ensure nothing is wrong with the hydraulic drive that it has lost power.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?