Kohler engines is no more.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
But I would not put it pass them.

I worked for Standard Register Company (SRC). After they brought out the Burroughs financial division they had us techs going around removing the Burroughs logos on equipment and putting theirs on them. Now of course SRC is no longer in business either so the customers are left with unrepairable equipment.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
But I would not put it pass them.

I worked for Standard Register Company (SRC). After they brought out the Burroughs financial division they had us techs going around removing the Burroughs logos on equipment and putting theirs on them. Now of course SRC is no longer in business either so the customers are left with unrepairable equipment.
After Taylor bought out bankrupt Standard Register which had merged with Workflow 1 they closed all tbe facilities in Dayton and laid off everybody but paper pushers and moved what's left of them to the 111 W first building in downtown Dayton. When SRC went bankrupt they wrote off millions in debt and screwed a lot of customers and employees.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
For what it's worth, these are the companies there were under the Kohler Power umbrella when Platinum Equity made the purchase from the Kohler family last year. As you can see, it included engines, both gasoline and diesel, and Power Systems which was Kohler's generator and controls division. The Kohler family still owns the plumbing and hospitality portions. I believe Kohler furniture was sold several years ago.

For now, according to my source, there are no plans to change the Kohler Engines name. That would be foolish IMO.

They've pretty much gotten rid of anyone who knows anything so who knows. With any luck, they will return service and education to the Central Distributors.

Hopefully they do better with the Kohler purchase than they did with the Tecumseh purchase.

View attachment 69757
Just got an email from Medart that says Rehlko formally Kohler has announced a price change effective November 1. The title of the excel file is Rehlko price list.