Kawasaki spec number

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
$17 for a 20ft roll of plug wire from stens (on scAmazon), that's what 85 cents a foot....
I can get it for .6255 /ft from Stens for the 7mm version but I do need to make a profit on it. And if I use the Stens suggest retail pricing that is $1.303 per foot minus the customer's senior citizen discount. Besides I am still working to roll from 3 yrs when I paid .5895 /ft.

Amazon
1629388196471.png
vs my Stens price
1629388289535.png

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
A lot civilians just don't understand how businesses works. They think we are to buy things and sell them at cost and we can stay in business. They are free to buy whomever they want to; just don't expect us businesses to provide it for cost or less. They just don't know or care about the costs involved doing business. Even me stocking up before the economy went into such price gouging mode I still barely ink out a defect profit margin to pay my wages. I just like to know how many of them can manage to pay their with an average $500 per month of disposable income. I got less $250 to spend after paying the electric and phone companies monthly bills. So I see more beans and rice than I care to ever see again but that is what it takes to food in my tummy. Beans 3x a day does get old after a while. Even what most call weeds tastes good after awhile; at least it is a change of taste. That reminds me anybody in for a good bowl of Lambquarters tonight or maybe some white thistles Sunday.

Just look how the Afghans did. They expect us and the rest of the world to defend them for the rest of their lives while still pumping tons of money into their cowardly military and government crooks. Their so called military would not even fight when the time came for them to do so. They just turn tail and ran away without even a whimper. They had a whole generation to get off their backsides and defend their country but they didn't even try.

Last edited:

nxslt1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Posting a link to a website has turned into poor pitiful me eating nothing but beans all the time. Somehow you dragged Afghanistan into it too. ??? If you've got enough time to constantly post on here it sounds like your problem is you don't have enough work, not that people expect you to give away labor and parts.

And just so you know I make zero dollars off of parts and I make a damn good living.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I am only posting because I am at the computer researching parts for '97 Honda 300 atv that I am rebuilding for a customer and I keep getting emails from the forum. Like it said I spend about 1/3 of the day looking for parts and those are non billable hours.

Looks it been pouring down rain and lightning all morning here and I am not going tear down equipment in the rain and lightning. And sure in heck not going to do a welding job in the rain. You're welcome to do it if you wish to do so.

And btw I am nearly half the labor per hr of the local shops and the customers still bitch about it.

But I will solve the whole problem of me posting here. I just say bye to the forum as it has become nothing but pain in my backside that I don't need right now. I got enough problems dealing with customers and the vendors.

Besides most here are just looking for something for nothing anyways.

BYE. I done with the forum. I am removing all links here to the forum.

Last edited:

nxslt1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I don't see what rain and lightning have to do with working on motors or welding unless you're working outside. ?‍♂️

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I will re-open this thread if the further replies will be ON Topic of Repairs, so if anyone has any pertinent information for the OP's original problem or another question, PM Me and I will reopen for on topic replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.