Just got a cub cadet ih 100 with attachments for free!

jwalter042

Threads
  • / Just got a cub cadet ih 100 with attachments for free!
Just got a cub cadet ih 102 with attachments for free! This tractor has to be 40 years old and it started right up. It's in great condition almost too good lol and it came with a snow blower and trailer. I picked it up tonight in the dark so I'm going to get around to taking picks and figuring out how to hook up the snow blower after I see how it cuts.

Last edited:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
The old Cub Cadet's are great little tractors... & you sure can not kick about that Price.... :smile:KennyV

mtfallsmikey

Threads
Im a newbie, thought it would be some time before envy caught up....nice score, i love old Cubs...

snapsstorer

Threads
and i thought i got a heck of a deal picked up 10 riders, 23 push mower, 3 snowblowers, about 7 (28 qt size)totes of parts, along with the bins and shelves for $200. some of the rider's are john deere, snapper, murray, and IH brands. the push mowers about the same. seeing i had to take the whole pile, it included 2 snowmobiles, a trailer in need of repair, a couple of chainsaws, and an air compresser. go figures. some of the parts are going to go to craigslist. some i will be restoring. will have a complete list in the future of everything
:thumbsup::licking::biggrin:

Threads
and i thought i got a heck of a deal picked up 10 riders, 23 push mower, 3 snowblowers, about 7 (28 qt size)totes of parts, along with the bins and shelves for $200. some of the rider's are john deere, snapper, murray, and IH brands. the push mowers about the same. seeing i had to take the whole pile, it included 2 snowmobiles, a trailer in need of repair, a couple of chainsaws, and an air compresser. go figures. some of the parts are going to go to craigslist. some i will be restoring. will have a complete list in the future of everything
:thumbsup::licking::biggrin:

WOW yeah that is a fantastic deal. Getting TWO riding mowers for $200 would be a good deal, but you got 10...and TWENTY THREE PUSH MOWERS! HOLY COW!!!:eek:

snapsstorer

Threads
update list on the riders and push mower's; 1 snapper RER/11hp, 1 Murray 25hp vari-speed hydro, 1 jc penny/19hp hydro, 2 JD 68's(1 with bagger attachment). the push mower"s: 2 lawn-boy's 2 cycle, 2 snapper's 21" decks(both with baggers, 1 sidebagger and 1 rear bagger), 2 murrays 22" deck's w/highwheel's on back. almost $1000 in new parts, and about 15-20 older carburator's. 1 v-tech 23 hp that need to be put together. 5 trimmers; 3 weed-eater's, dont about the other 2 yet. 2 chain-saws: an homelite 14" bar and a puolan 20" bar. all in all, if bought seperately, about $3-$7 grand on craigslist. me and my friend are thinking about putting some on craigslist. he was about e-bay, i said no to that. to much personal info needed there.

:rolleyes::ashamed:

snapsstorer

Threads
:thumbsup: update to the list; murray ultra 19hp, murray 13hp, and a montgomery ward 8hp. out of that 3 are hydro's. thing is we dont know wether to try and get them running and sell them that way or to try parting them out. most of them we are finding out that all they need is minor carb work. some he had just sitting around getting wet and rusting some of the other components. also to mention the fact he let the gas sit in them until it evaporated, leaving a shellac film behind. :mad::eek:

jwalter042

Threads
Just put the extra light on the cub for the winter! How do you like how I rigged it up? Haha