It was a good run

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I believe I am done with stihl :thumbdown: there is just to many problems going one with all my things from them I believe Shindawa an echo are my next choice! :rolleyes:

Threads
I believe I am done with stihl :thumbdown: there is just to many problems going one with all my things from them I believe Shindawa an echo are my next choice! :rolleyes:

I don't have any experience with Stihl, but I support your move! :tongue:

A_tank96

Threads
What are your problems? I was thinking about a stihl for my next trimmer, because the one I have is like 9 years old and runs well.

A_tank96

chobbs1957

Threads

I have a few Sthil products. I am impressed with their Easy Start system.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
What are your problems? I was thinking about a stihl for my next trimmer, because the one I have is like 9 years old and runs well.

A_tank96

The one you have is a great one the older true 2 strokes were great the fs 90r just is not ready for the market yet I loved it when I first had it but I really hate it now :thumbdown:

I would get a shindawa t242 that is my next trimmer :thumbsup:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I vote for Tanaka:thumbsup:

Nope I currently am making my move to shindawa trimmers, Edgers but I want echo for backpack blowers, hedge trimmers, the only stihl you will see on my trailer will be chainsaws I was really likening the 4 mix but not at all now

Why did I buy this :mur: :mur:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
The one you have is a great one the older true 2 strokes were great the fs 90r just is not ready for the market yet I loved it when I first had it but I really hate it now :thumbdown:

I would get a shindawa t242 that is my next trimmer :thumbsup:

I've been using the FS 90 for probably four years and never had a problem, the 4 mix unit are well proven. Sounds like an operator problem to me. What's the unit doing or not doing?

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I've been using the FS 90 for probably four years and never had a problem, the 4 mix unit are well proven. Sounds like an operator problem to me. What's the unit doing or not doing?

Just that when you rev it where you want to it either wide open or idle on both the fs an Km 90 just not felling they are what I want an what like :thumbdown::frown: