Export thread

It was a good run

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I believe I am done with stihl :thumbdown: there is just to many problems going one with all my things from them I believe Shindawa an echo are my next choice! :rolleyes:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I believe I am done with stihl :thumbdown: there is just to many problems going one with all my things from them I believe Shindawa an echo are my next choice! :rolleyes:

I don't have any experience with Stihl, but I support your move! :tongue:

A_tank96

A_tank96

What are your problems? I was thinking about a stihl for my next trimmer, because the one I have is like 9 years old and runs well.

A_tank96

chobbs1957

chobbs1957

I have a few Sthil products. I am impressed with their Easy Start system.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

What are your problems? I was thinking about a stihl for my next trimmer, because the one I have is like 9 years old and runs well.

A_tank96

The one you have is a great one the older true 2 strokes were great the fs 90r just is not ready for the market yet I loved it when I first had it but I really hate it now :thumbdown:

I would get a shindawa t242 that is my next trimmer :thumbsup:

A

afoulk

I vote for Tanaka:thumbsup:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I vote for Tanaka:thumbsup:

Nope I currently am making my move to shindawa trimmers, Edgers but I want echo for backpack blowers, hedge trimmers, the only stihl you will see on my trailer will be chainsaws I was really likening the 4 mix but not at all now

Why did I buy this :mur: :mur:

A_tank96

A_tank96

What's the problem?

Ric

Ric

The one you have is a great one the older true 2 strokes were great the fs 90r just is not ready for the market yet I loved it when I first had it but I really hate it now :thumbdown:

I would get a shindawa t242 that is my next trimmer :thumbsup:

I've been using the FS 90 for probably four years and never had a problem, the 4 mix unit are well proven. Sounds like an operator problem to me. What's the unit doing or not doing?

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I've been using the FS 90 for probably four years and never had a problem, the 4 mix unit are well proven. Sounds like an operator problem to me. What's the unit doing or not doing?

Just that when you rev it where you want to it either wide open or idle on both the fs an Km 90 just not felling they are what I want an what like :thumbdown::frown:

Ric

Ric

Just that when you rev it where you want to it either wide open or idle on both the fs an Km 90 just not felling they are what I want an what like :thumbdown::frown:

That's the way it's designed to run, (WIDE OPEN) The recommendation is to run a trimmer or an edger is full throttle because running it too slowly will contribute to carbon buildup in the exhaust port, piston rings, muffler, and contribute to fouling the spark plug. You can ruin an engine running it at a low speed.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

That's the way it's designed to run, (WIDE OPEN) The recommendation is to run a trimmer or an edger is full throttle because running it too slowly will contribute to carbon buildup in the exhaust port, piston rings, muffler, and contribute to fouling the spark plug. You can ruin an engine running it at a low speed.

Funny it that way I had fs45 (true 2stroke) an ran it at low speeds all the time never did have any problems with it :rolleyes: (I owned it for 3 years before I sold it)

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Funny it that way I had fs45 (true 2stroke) an ran it at low speeds all the time never did have any problems with it :rolleyes: (I owned it for 3 years before I sold it)

Sometimes you would look silly running it at full throttle for just a few blades of grass! :rolleyes:

metz12

metz12

I HATE my buddies trimmer. its a stihl. its just big and clunky. i borrowed it today to cut brush and the thing was junk. also i have had to adjust the idle and the carb, and the arrestor screen is always getting gummed up. i wouldnt buy one. i would go for an echo personally. i like stihl chainsaws though. no problems in that department. their blowers are good too. ive never worked on their blowers.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I HATE my buddies trimmer. its a stihl. its just big and clunky. i borrowed it today to cut brush and the thing was junk. also i have had to adjust the idle and the carb, and the arrestor screen is always getting gummed up. i wouldnt buy one. i would go for an echo personally. i like stihl chainsaws though. no problems in that department. their blowers are good too. ive never worked on their blowers.

Just another reason I want a shindawa or a echo anything but chain saws as long as they make good saw I will contine to buy them but trimmer an stuff sorry I am done with them also I check the websites of echo an shindawa they say slow the trimmer down when trimming around fences an landscape blocks to save string an to keep from tearing up the landscape so they are made to run slow or fast :eek:

exotion

exotion

I've never used stihl however I have used echo a lot lots of different machines lots of models and have never been disapointed. And yes I run low speed quite a bit.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I've never used stihl however I have used echo a lot lots of different machines lots of models and have never been disapointed. And yes I run low speed quite a bit.

Plan to buy shindawa edger an trimmer an echo hedge trimmer an blowers :thumbsup: