is john deere really worth the money ?

chuckell

Forum Newbie
Threads
just bought a deere ,500 series very expensive i thought but heard they were good tractors? any thoughts, ?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Seeing you bought the tractor I would say you are committed to it. I work on a lot of different brand tractors and will say I can't find any fault with John Deere. I do find that parts can be a little on the expensive side and also that they don't make some replacement parts for the older models anymore. I do think you will be very happy with your purchase so enjoy for many years to come.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
You just paid more for the name..!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
You over paid just for a name.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
The OP bought a new tractor so why in the world are you down talking him that he paid too much? Just because you don't like John Deere? If you can't be positive why say anything.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
He asked what we thought. So we told him.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
The OP bought a new tractor so why in the world are you down talking him that he paid too much? Just because you don't like John Deere? If you can't be positive why say anything.

It is a known fact that people pay more then they should for a green and yellow machine, that is up to them, no one said that they didn't like the make, so what is so negative about the positive answers, and has already mentioned he did ask.

chuckell

Forum Newbie
Threads
You over paid just for a name.
~thank you i know names influence prices but quality is what i was looking for,i'm now 60 and wanted not MTD or AYP products people who actually put plastic bushings on axle shafts come on,deere up to 35 horse are made in japan under strict JD specs,35 hp and up are still assembled here,in usa.i should have asked question in another way are you satisfied with your deere ? THANKS FOR ALL REPLIES ANYWAY,~

buzzzmeister

Threads
It is a known fact that people pay more then they should for a green and yellow machine

Many folks overpay for red & white ones, for orange & black ones, for yellow & white ones....