Inconsiderate People

monica123

Threads
Some people just make me angry! A friend of mine was dating this fellow and he just dumped her via Facebook, how cowardly is that? Is this what the world has come to?

lizard

Threads
Some people just make me angry! A friend of mine was dating this fellow and he just dumped her via Facebook, how cowardly is that? Is this what the world has come to?

Remember FaceBook is a place for 'Synthetic Friends'........so he was not real.......just some Loser....LOl:eek:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Monica... people will not make you angry unless you allow yourself to be angry...
There really is no 'good way' to break up with someone... hearts will be broken,
Your friend will get over this and will learn something about people...

The only person you can cause to become a better person is yourself... not others.

:smile:KennyV

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
If that is the way he deals woth things - she is better off without him. Good to know before they got married. Don't be angry, just be glad she is rid of him.

adan

Threads

Absolutely rude and immature. Cowardly too. Is that the world has come to? Hmmmm, I think there have always been people who dump friends that way. It just so happened that Facebook has been a recent addition to their list of cowardly tools. Others dump friends via SMS, or email :)

When someone dumps you that way, rise above it fast because it's not your loss. It's that person's big big big loss.

173abn

Threads
monica123,I got a "dear John" when I was in Vietnam,soon as I got home hooked up with somebody else.When your young it ain't that big a deal.When you get my age it still don't mean nothing. russ

monica123

Threads
I suppose you are right, I just think some things are better said face to face. I just think he is a coward and she is probably better off, sadly they had been friends for 16 years before it developed into a relationship.

That sucks, getting a Dear John in Vietnam.

adan

Threads
I suppose you are right, I just think some things are better said face to face. I just think he is a coward and she is probably better off, sadly they had been friends for 16 years before it developed into a relationship.

That sucks, getting a Dear John in Vietnam.

That really sucks. I've been watching a lot of Vietnam war movies when I was younger. Life there was living hell.

Have you watched Pearl Harbor? A private in that story was a former officer. He left the service because of this woman. When he was redrafted as a private and sent to the pacific, the woman left him for an air force captain. That too sucks :)