In need of a motor

81Gilson

Forum Newbie
Hi all, I have a 2001 JD LT155 15 horse kohler command. In need of a new motor. This one has a hole in the block. Let me know

Chris
 
Hello Chris & WELCOME to LMF....

There is not a Private Party Classified For items "Wanted" or "For Sale" .... Yet... But there should be something along those lines ... Soon.... :smile:KennyV
 
Hi all, I have a 2001 JD LT155 15 horse kohler command. In need of a new motor. This one has a hole in the block. Let me know

Chris

Whis is what the for sale/want ad. is all about. Myself I would check a mower salvage yard. I see you live in NY and I have had very good luck in this salvage yard. Its in Seneca Falls NY phone 315-568-0040. I don't want to advertise so I wil just give the town name and phone number.
 
Another place to check would be the smaller mower repair shops.... they most times will keep a few older, but good, engines laying around...

You could also watch CraigsList or even eBay for a local, used but running mower.... You could then remove the serviceable parts and scrap the rest.... :smile:KennyV
 
Back
Top