I'm Confused Again or Still

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
There is only 34 posts to view at this time. And search gets me nowhere.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Try "Today's Posts" in the top bar.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Try "Today's Posts" in the top bar.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's post is what I do. And now there is 1 to 20 of 37 on page 1 so it says at the bottom left corner.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
BK,

Weren't you the one saying the site 'got smaller' in print? You have some serious browser issues...you may not have done it....but someone did it for you.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's closer to the way it was - I believe it all started when these google ads started at the top - I'm using bigger font sizes in my posts because it is actually easier on my eyes. And for JD :biggrin: !

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's closer to the way it was - I believe it all started when these google ads started at the top - I'm using bigger font sizes in my posts because it is actually easier on my eyes. And for JD :biggrin: !

I posted a new thread about how these new rotten ads have f-d with my world....:laughing: Right here in 'site discussion'. The ads work again, and the load times are again through the damned roof........I hope Muhammad is monitoring the posts he OUGHT TO. IMHO, of course.:smile: As JD said before, he's not much of a factor anymore, now he's outside! As I would be, if the monsoon would stop!

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
These ads don't actually bother me except that the top bar (under the grass) does not extend to the right as far as it did and is a smaller size - not impossible to read, but looks more like 8 point instead of 10 or 12.
I can deal with it !
Just FYI I use AVG internet security and run scans with it every day.
Also use anti-malware.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
If someone with authority will delete my email address or anything that causes me to get local advertisement I'll be outta here.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
If someone with authority will delete my email address or anything that causes me to get local advertisement I'll be outta here.

Now, hang on, Muhammad said he was going to go back to the text ads, like they were before. If you looked at the text ads in a thread (at the top), they were quite useful.

BK, I'm not saying you have a virus.....but, these flash ads have been seemingly giving everyone SOME kinda trouble. My LMF app on my phone is waaaaay slower, too...as if it has to navigate 'around' the new ads to display the forum. I'd thought it locked up, and uninstalled and re-installed it just to be sure.

Every other website (including ebay and FB) have loaded at the same speed as usual....SLOW....but LMF went from really quick-loading to a bloated slug....:frown:

UPDATE:

THERE IT IS!!! The text ads are back, as is my speed.......THANK YOU!!! BLESS YOUR HEART!!!!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Any issues from this thread remaining? We want to make the forum as user friendly as possible. :thumbsup: