Ignition wiring

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Normally the kill wire would go to a terminal on the keyswitch. But we would need to know what keyswitch you have to tell you which one.

cambre

Threads
We need to know what kind of engine you have. Can you at least take a quick pic of it?
Do you have a S.A.M. module on it?
It is a Kohler 26hp twin, model #107.287910 serial #3805700373, SV 710-740,spect #SV735-0018. No S.A.M

cambre

Threads
Normally the kill wire would go to a terminal on the keyswitch. But we would need to know what keyswitch you have to tell you which one.
I know where the kill terminal is on the switch, need to know where wire goes on the engine.

cambre

Threads
The key switch is not the problem, its where the kill wire that comes off the key switch go to.

cambre

Threads
I know where the kill terminal is on the switch, need to know where wire goes on the engine.
This eng. is 12yrs old, I have done a lot of things to it in all these yrs. Any normal person would have thrown it away long ago but I ain't normal don't you see.

geelee

Threads
the white wire coming out of the engine is the kill wire for the magnetos

cambre

Threads
You should be able to find a model number for your tractor usually located on tag on the bottom of the seat. Then you should be able to find a wiring diagram.
The Model #107.287910, discontinued long ago.
the white wire coming out of the engine is the kill wire for the magnetos
So the kill wire from ignition switch goes to the magnetos, this is all I needed all along. Thank you very much.