I think I'll hang around for a few years...

Wayne195

Threads
I keep reminding myself that it took us three years (from 1998-2001) to get 12,000 posts on TBN and we're already over 12,000 here in 8 months.:

Probably the best explination of this forums' rapid growth is directly related to the fact that it was started by a larger forum. From what I've been hearing, most of the members(excluding myself) came over from TBN. It would be nice to do a roll-call or poll to see how many of the members are not from TBN.:wink:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Right now about 1/4 of the members are not from TBN. :smile:

cubby

Threads
Hey Kenny, I'm gonna hang around too! We got real busy at work and I have been working long
hours. Getting up early and getting home late, leaves little time for anything else. We've been slow
for almost two years with the economy the way it is so when the work is here I gotta work. But I'm
not going anywhere I got a lot of things on my mind to ask and share with you all. This is a great
forum with guys like you and JD and everybody else for that matter, keep up the good work! I'll be
posting soon as it slows up a bit............cubby

Smartaleck

Threads
I have to say that I like the friendly ambience of this forum. I am a member of all sorts of forums as I have a very wide range of interests but there is always something interesting to read and comment upon here. :smile: