I Love Craigs List

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
I Love Craigs List as I was browsing the farm and garden section this afternoon I came across this ad that said:

It is a heavy duty Craftsman tiller (made in USA). It has 1 flat tire and looks a little old, but the engine works fine. It will start in a few pulls. All you need is a new tire. (It is around $700 -$1000 when new)I will give it for free to any one who needed it. First come first serve. Note that it is pretty heavy, you need a truck or at least a van to carry it.

Needless to say I needed it and called him immediately as the ad had only been posted for 5 minutes. 30 minutes later I was there with my trailer loading it up. Pretty much free as it only cost me 10 bucks for a inner tube I installed for the flat and a 18 mile trip with the trailer, The Briggs fired right up on the second pull and everything works, forward, reverse, tines. Got to love it.

attachment.php

IMG_20130511_172908 (2).jpg

RatRacer

Threads
Wut?:confused2:

You can get yard equipment on CL?
I thought it was for discreet massages and BDSM hook ups....

Who knew.

Till away.:thumbsup:

noma

Threads
Morning midnight rider

Nice tiller looks good someone was just done with it it looks like, just wondering if you deliver into Minnesota?:licking::licking::licking:

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
You are lucky after waiting so long that the little beauty was still there.:laughing:

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Morning midnight rider

Nice tiller looks good someone was just done with it it looks like, just wondering if you deliver into Minnesota?:licking::licking::licking:
I do get up that way ever so often as my wife is from the Twin cities and still has family near there. Beautiful scenic country that you live in. :thumbsup:

You are lucky after waiting so long that the little beauty was still there.:laughing:

Yes it was my lucky day! :biggrin:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Very good score.

Don't know how I missed it. Guess I just been busy working and moving.

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))