Hydro gear oil and filter

Lawn Addict
Threads
I rarely eat out a I grow close to 60% of everything I eat .
Bert- We grow a lot here as well. My job seems to be limited to keeping the antique Honda Mini-tiller up to snuff. Lil woman loves her gardening. So who am I to deprive her of something she enjoys & I love to eat.. LOL

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I was about to convert to wicking beds before I got crook so they will have to wait till after new years
The main beds are no till , just add a couple of inches of fresh compost ( also home made ) every season
Veggies just about explode

RBobo

Threads
I was about to convert to wicking beds before I got crook so they will have to wait till after new years
The main beds are no till , just add a couple of inches of fresh compost ( also home made ) every season
Veggies just about explode
I

Lawn Addict
Threads
We live next to a dairy Farm, so we get our Super fertilizer FREE & delivered, by JD front loader.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I used my chicken poo compost and our veggies went nuts !! Tomatoes, squash, ocra , asparagus, and strawberries!
It is amazing just how much better fresh droppings are ( OK Aged a bit ) comparred to anything that is bought in packets
I get cow, alpaca, horse & chook
They go through the shredder then into the compost bins
Makes fabulous compost and the garden really love it
Kitchen scraps go into the worm bins

RBobo

Threads
It is amazing just how much better fresh droppings are ( OK Aged a bit ) comparred to anything that is bought in packets
I get cow, alpaca, horse & chook
They go through the shredder then into the compost bins
Makes fabulous compost and the garden really love it
Kitchen scraps go into the worm bins
You’re lucky to live close to the dairy !!

Lawn Addict
Threads
That move long ago was by choice.. Out away from the cities.. Maybe 2x a year we get a light smell of the fragrance of nature. Usually prior to rains. I'll take that any day over goofy neighbors.

5th gen farmer has become very tight with us.. My wife gives him stuff from our gardens. & he'll ask if we can use a dozen ears of his "special corn". His dozen usually means like 39 ears.. Then allows to go pick all we want.

We look out for each other. He loves my woman s' banana nut bread, & etc..

Last edited: